Zumasys is passionate about relationships. As a Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for establishing new relationships with prospective clients and growing relationships with existing clients. As our clients’ trusted IT advisor, you will work with clients to understand their needs and identify the solutions that best meet their needs. You will be responsible for cultivating the relationship, the opportunity, and for ultimately closing the sale and meeting established sales goals.
Our customers rely on Zumasys to create a technology solution to support their business-critical applications. Our offerings include Cloud Computing, which consists of Public, Private or Hybrid solutions. We specialize in implementing the right infrastructure solution with the access, availability, performance and scalability to meet the personalized demands of the customers’ applications.
- Prospect, qualify and close sales opportunities with clients across North America via face-to-face meetings, telephone, and written communication
- Develop and manage new and existing clients through regular communication with key stakeholders at account including influencers, decision makers and executives
- Maintain current education and training on products and services represented to clients
- Prepare and present detailed quotes and proposals
- Structure and negotiate contracts and agreements with clients
- Coordinate and communicate with internal resources on the Pre-sales, Project Management and Engineering team
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Minimum of five years of relevant sales and/or customer service experience
- Associates degree or higher preferred
- Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
- Experience developing and maintaining strong customer and vendor relationships
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Possess superior verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to travel to client locations (nationwide) on a regular basis
- Fun and fast paced environment
- Emphasis on a healthy work/life balance
- Competitive employee perks and incentives
- Charity matching program
- Eligibility for acclaimed International travel incentive
- An enthusiastic focus on building personal connections with employees and customers
Zumasys offers an excellent compensation package including a starting base salary with opportunity to transition to fully-commissioned sales role.
Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k), short-term and long-term disability insurance, and company-paid life insurance. In addition, Zumasys has numerous perks and benefits available for employees to enjoy.