Software Development Manager 949 383 2431
Becky Cravens-Wait brings over thirty years of experience in software development and IT management to Zumasys. Her experience spans manufacturing, healthcare, insurance, and banking industries. Before coming to Zumasys in 2017, Becky spent nearly six years managing resources for ERP systems in the Primary Plastics division of WestRock in three countries. She also acted as the manager for large IT projects and the data lead for the company’s global sales and operations planning implementation on the Steelwedge cloud platform.
At Zumasys, Becky manages the software development and jBASE conversion teams. She works directly with customers, engineers, and sales and support teams. Becky and her teams are dedicated to providing the exceptional products that Zumasys customers have come to expect.
In her off-hours, Becky enjoys spending time with her family and friends. Her favorite place to enjoy her time away from work is at the lake near her home. A true daredevil, Becky grew up performing tricks on water skis, including 6-man pyramids and ski ballet.
How does what you do benefit customers? My teams write the software that helps customers modernize their IT without sacrificing their existing software.
- Joined Zumasys: September 2017
- Full-blown obsession: Apple Watch and all things Apple
- Quote to live by: “What’s that got to do with the price of tea in China?”
- Interesting fact: Once rode 500 miles across Iowa on her bike in the annual RAGBRAI event
- On the bucket list: Zip-line everywhere; visit Machu Picchu, Peru; go to Disney World with my grand kids