PROJECT MANAGER 949 334 0383
Laura Guziel is a project coordinator at Zumasys, where she helps customers take advantage of cloud and “as-a-service” IT to transform their business. As part of Zumasys’ industry-leading Project Management organization, Laura leads cross-functional teams to drive projects to completion and provide end-to-end, personalized service for customers.
Before coming to Zumasys in 2016, Laura managed Client Services at JAZELauto, a Lake Forest, CA-based provider of online car shopping websites for auto dealerships across the state. Prior to that, Laura studied abroad in Hong Kong for a semester as part of her International Studies program at UC Irvine.
Growing up in a multicultural household, Laura has always had a passion for traveling and international culture and food. She also enjoys cooking and spending time outdoors on her favorite hiking trails around Southern California.
How does what you do benefit customers? I strive to ensure each project’s successful completion, while collaborating with various departments to better serve our customers.
- Joined: March 2016
- Credits: Bachelor’s Degree, International/Global Studies, University of California, Irvine
- Prized possession: My Kindle and my classic red KitchenAid
- Quote to live by: “Every moment is a golden one for him who has the vision to recognize it as so.” – Henry Miller
- Full-blown obsession: Eating, cooking, and then more eating
- On the bucket list: See the Northern Lights, picnic by the Eiffel Tower, go snorkeling in a coral reef