AccuTerm® Mobile allows users to access their MultiValue systems from any mobile device running Apple iOS or Android. The app is optimized for connecting to MultiValue databases but can connect to any host server running Telnet or SSH.
AccuTerm® Mobile provides industry leading terminal emulation for ADDS, Wyse & VT terminals, and offers integrated mobile features such as browser, email, and phone functionality for use with legacy applications. Users can take advantage of both SSH and telnet connectivity, allowing you to connect to any MultiValue, Linux, Unix or AIX host system on the go, including jBase, OpenQM, D3, UniVerse, and UniData.
NEW FEATURES IN VERSION 1.0.6 INCLUDE:
- Added setting to select terminal screen font size, including an option for auto-sized font that scales to fill the screen width with the appropriate number of columns.
- Added support for AccuTerm mouse click reporting (this works the same as the desktop version of AccuTerm, except there is no “hand” cursor (because there is no mouse). Only single tap (click) is supported, and it is reported as the “left button”. See the AccuTerm 7 help, AccuTerm 7 Reference chapter, AccuTerm Programming section for details.
- Fixed SSH bug which did not recognize SSH server configured to support both SSH v1 & v2.
- Fixed problem when using Bluetooth keyboard on iPad, where lower half of terminal screen was unused.
- Fixed Android 4.1, 4.2 & 4.3 problem where soft keyboard would automatically close when the Enter key was pressed.
- Fixed problem programming function keys using AccuTerm private ESC sequence.
- Fixed problem with underline & blinking effects not always working.
- Minor Wyse & ADDS emulation bug fixes.
- Fixed minor VT visual attribute problem where wrong colors were used if the attribute was reset to normal in a separate ESC sequence from the attribute being set.
- Changed terminal type string sent to host for Viewpoint A2 Enhanced emulation from ‘wyse-vp’ to ‘viewpoint’ because many older Linux versions do not recognize ‘wyse-vp’. Changed QM terminal type string for Viewpoint A2 Enhanced from ‘vpa2-at’ to ‘adds4000-at’ to match the string used in the desktop version.
- Removed Android file access permission requirement.
If you have purchased AccuTerm Mobile, this update is free.
If you would like to purchase AccuTerm Mobile for the first time, the price is $9.99 and you can do so by clicking below.