Assists Accounting Manager with all accounting functions within Zumasys including accounts month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing, financial statement preparation for parent company and subsidiaries, bank statement reconciliation, GL entries, and external audit preparation and coordination
- Assists with the development of accounting procedures; monitors compliance with internal controls.
- Back-up A/P, A/R, back-up and collections
- Assists with cash flow management and planning
- Works with vendors regarding payments to ensure adequate lines of credit at all times
- Processes journal entries, receipts, disbursements, and general ledger adjustments/entries
- Assists with ensuring proper controls over cash disbursement process including checking all invoices for approval and payment.
- Assists with monthly cash reconciliation
- Prepares managerial and administrative reports, including but not limited to:
- Monthly financial and cash flow reports
- External financial reports and other external financial information requests
- Assist with annual processes and projects
- Play key role in preparation and coordination of year-end external audit
- Assists management on special projects
- Other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent experience. Preferably with at least 2-3 years of progressively responsible experience in accounting.
- Extensive knowledge of General Ledger entries
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Fun and fast paced environment
- Emphasis on a healthy work/life balance
- Competitive employee perks and incentives
- Charity matching program
- Eligibility for acclaimed International travel incentive
- An enthusiastic focus on building personal connections with employees and customers
Zumasys offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, results-based bonus opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, Zumasys has numerous perks and benefits available for employees to enjoy.