Zumasys is passionate about technology! As a Systems Engineer, you will work closely with the Project Management team to successfully implement the technology solutions that have been designed and purchased by our clients. We are extremely relationship focused and have amazing clients. This role includes participating in the creation of the Statement of Work for each project and ensuring client expectations are met and exceeded during the implementation process.
- Implement IT solutions at customer sites – locally, regionally, and nationally.
- This position requires approximately 30%-40% overnight travel.
- Work hours will vary from project-to-project, but often require time after normal business hours.
- Interact with clients, Project Management, and Sales to implement/install solutions that have been purchased.
- Deployments will include, but are not limited to, installation and upgrades of:
- Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Exchange 2010/2013
- Fortinet, Sonicwall, Palo Alto
- Storage implementations and upgrades (NetApp, Nimble, Pure)
- Network infrastructure changes
- Work closely with Project Management Team on change of scope
- Implement new infrastructure, software, and hardware
- Migrate client data from source to target
- Troubleshoot technical issues in the field
- Participate in escalated technical support issues
- Assist on internal projects as needed
- Provide training to clients on newly implemented technology
- Function as a subject matter expert
- Office 365, Azure, and Veeam experience desired
- Stay current with emerging technologies and advancements within existing technologies
- Continuous development of skills and competencies
- Outstanding phone manner
- Able to deliver solutions to both technical and non-technical end users
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to technical problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are mandatory
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem-solving resolution steps
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, and adaptability
- Strong work ethic
- Capacity to learn quickly and adapt to changing priorities in a challenging environment
- Ability to understand and communicate highly complex technical issues
- Commitment to quality
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, related field, or equivalent experience
- Proven customer service/support skills with internal and external customers
- Strong technical generalist. Skilled in technical analysis, troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills
- Datacenter Infrastructure
- Security – firewalls
- Storage – NetApp, Nimble, Pure Storage
- Experience utilizing ConnectWise a plus
- Passion for and willingness to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Fun and fast paced environment
- Emphasis on a healthy work/life balance
- Competitive employee perks and incentives
- Charity matching program
- Eligibility for acclaimed International travel incentive
- An enthusiastic focus on building personal connections with employees and customers
Zumasys offers an excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, results-based bonus opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. In addition, Zumasys has numerous perks and benefits available for employees to enjoy.