MV Dashboard allows you to quickly present your critical Pick data through a web-based graphical interface that connects to your D3, Universe, Unidata, jBASE or OpenQM system. Plus MV Dashboard requires zero programming to get started. Plus, now through the end of the year, MV Dashboard includes 25-pre-written reports for free. Download your copy today.
- 25 pre-written reports for tracking sales, gross profit, margins, receivables, and payables
- Reports offer current analysis and historical comparisons
- Entry of 12 key dictionary fields opens up a wealth of graphically presented information
- Easy to follow instructions on how to configure for reporting
- No programming required
- Zero risk. MV Dashboard is available free of charge in a fully functional single-user edition
*Zumasys is making pre-written reports available for free until Dec. 31, 2020
With the largest and most experience group of Pick programmers in the country, Zumasys has the expertise you need to maximize your investment in your application with MV Dashboard. Contact Zumasys today to find out how we can help you gain valuable insight into your business data with MV Dashboard.
With the most experienced group of Pick and D3 programmers in the country, Zumasys has the expertise you need to maximize your MultiValue investment with MV Dashboard. Contact Zumasys today to find out how we can help you gain valuable insight into your business data with MV Dashboard.
- Rapidly build web-based graphical interfaces and produce interactive reports
- Create information alerts that can be delivered by any local RSS
- Generate widgets using real-time Pick/BASIC code and MultiValue data
- Easily drag and drop widgets onto a dashboard layout
- WebService support allowing external applications or websites to invoke an MV Dashboard display.
- Added “date picker” input type for widget input.
- Export to Excel button
- Print to PDF button
- Increased main dashboard window size to accommodate larger monitors.
- Improved handling of browser “back” button.
- Added support to assign an alternative logo for each user.
- Increased maximum URL size from 1024 to 2048 characters.
- View previously generated html report by clicking on a link embedded in an email.
- Renamed some demo widget subroutines to include “DEMO” in the name to avoid collision with production routines.
- Updated FusionCharts library to latest version.
View your most critical business information using web-based dashboards filled with charts, graphs, and maps
View charts and reports in a web browser to see dynamic, instantaneous data pulled directly from your Pick application
Leverage your existing Pick/BASIC programming skills with MV Dashboard, streamlining development and cutting costs
Gain granular insight into your D3, Universe, Unidata, jBASE or OpenQM system with the ability to localize and display individual transactions