- You need a XenApp Web Interface created running version 5.x
- A Secure Gateway setup with standard SSL certificate to secure you access (both 1 & 2 can be installed on same Windows box)
- Configure the Web Interface and Secure Gateway
- Publish out the new website to a public IP on port 443
- Give that new public IP address a name such as citrix.<yourcompany>.com
That’s it, you will then not only have secure remote access for all your Windows, Mac and Linux users but also secure access with your iPhone or iPad.